Blogger Templates

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Let's get this party started.

Ok, so I've had this blog for awhile now.  I think it's time for me to actually start writing in it. ;)

Now, the question is, what do I say? I guess an introduction would be the logical thing to start with.  Anyway, here goes.

Hi, I'm Dee, *waves*, and as the 'About Me' box over there ------> says, I'm a music obsessed pyromaniac with a vampire fetish.  I just love anything vampire related.  Except Twilight.  I refuse to have anything to do with that poorly written dribble.  I like my vampires old school.  Which means, not sparkly.  Haha!  Anywho, moving on.

Did I mention I love bacon? Well, I do.  Like, I would marry that shit if I could.  Bacon = heaven to me.  Bacon, bacon, bacon, bacon.  Yummmm.  ^_^


I should also warn you readers that I have a foul mouth, especially when angry, and my mind has taken up permanent residence in the gutter.  If cursing and perverseness offends you, then you're on the wrong blog.  I suggest you turn back now, before it's too late.

...
...
... 
...


They gone? Good.  Now that I've weeded out the rabble...;)


With all that said, I'm probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet.  I have a large heart, and I'd do anything for a friend.  That also means I tend to get hurt a lot, and I have a tendency to let people walk all over me.  I feel too much, and too often, but I'm the kind of friend you want in your corner.  If you're still with me, I applaud you.  If you want to read more, then stick around, and welcome to my blog.  ;)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Hello Dee! I'm soooo glad you don't like Twilight! What a load of shit those movies are!

Post a Comment