Blogger Templates

Saturday, September 18, 2010

This chica is a geeka.

That's right, I said it.  I'm not ashamed.  I.  Am.  A.  Geek.  From video games, to reading, to singing; anything that a "geek" would love, I love it all.

I am totally a gamer girl.  I play RPGs; that's role-playing games to you non-gamers.  We host weekly games of Dungeons and Dragons, and we play other such table top RPGs.  But don't call us Satanists.  That has absolutely nothing to do with gaming.  We're just a group of friends who like to get together and pretend to be something different for a change.  It's very much like acting.  We're playing the part of a character of our own creation.  Sometimes, the character is a reflection of ourselves.  Other times, it's something completely different.

But no matter what role we play, we all have a good time hanging out, and doing something we all enjoy.  We're an interesting lot, but there's never a dull moment.  :)

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I participated in a game of D&D about 6 years ago...lasted about 8 hours before finally falling asleep...at 5 am! And there's nothing wrong with being a geek! It's very in right now! ;)

BattyCat said...

YAY! Don't ever stop being who you are because you are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Ezraiya said...

Can we get married yet?

Post a Comment