Blogger Templates

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Stupidity reigns supreme.

You know what bothers me? When black people throw out the race card.  I'm not being racist by saying this, nor am I saying ALL black people do it.  But there ARE some out there who do, and they do it in stupid situations.

My case in point:

I was out having "coffee" with some friends last night at a diner type restaurant.  It was nearing bar time, and this obviously inebriated black man walks in, and goes up to the register, saying he had a flat tire.  Being as this diner was in the same plaza as a gas stations, the servers pointed him in the direction of the air pump, and told him that's all they could do for him.

Well.  He decides to get all up in the owner's face, calling him a racist because they won't help him and generally puts up a stink, before staggering out.

o_O

Really?

It.  Was.  A.  Restaurant! Not a gas station, not a service station, not a car repair place.  It was a place that serves food.  It's not like they keep a stock of spare tires in the kitchen.

*sigh*

He ended up driving away on his rim.  Sparks were flying everywhere.  He was too drunk to be driving, and I hope he got caught before he hurt anyone.

3 comments:

Ferocious Fluffy said...

I would have called the police right there from my cell phone. That's ridiculous~

ForeverKnight said...

So, on our way home we saw the rim lines in the road. That guy was ALL over the road. Sure enough not a couple miles down he was pulled over by a cop.

I agree, you can't pull the race card just because you don't get what you want. I've seen it happen before. At least we know many decent people who wouldn't do that.

Ezraiya said...

Definitely would have called the police. It's a peeve of mine, too.

Post a Comment