Blogger Templates

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

What I want...

I want to be on our own.  I want my own space, to do with as I please, with whomever I choose.  I want to be in charge of my household.  I want to cuddle with the ones I love in front of the TV.  I want to feel like me again.  I want to feel balanced again.  I want my family back together.  I want to do things our way.  I want to feel free.  I want peace.  I want things like they were, or as close as I can get.  

1 comment:

ForeverKnight said...

Keep your eyes on the prize, my luv. Times like this, although testing in every way, will make you stronger.

Corny, yes, I know.

BUT you're a great person, so loving and passionate! They can't take that away from you. Don't give them that power.

You need to keep in mind your own health, mentally and physically, is also on your top priority. In end, if you're not in top shape, then you can't be there to be that pillar for your family. You're the heart-beat that keeps the passion pumping.

I truly wish I could be there, physically, to help you in your times that are tough. I know how much a good hug and cry on a shoulder can be.

I'm a phone call away. You know how much I love you, no matter what! You're my family & best friend. You're so precious to me and I would do anything to let you know that I would what I can so that I could do the same for you as you show to me!

Post a Comment