Blogger Templates

Monday, August 20, 2012

The waiting game is killing me.

My family has been torn apart due to misunderstandings, bigotry, and fear.  Fear of that which is different.  If it doesn't fit into a neat little box, it must be wrong, and therefore must be destroyed.

Now it all comes down to the waiting game.  Waiting for jobs, waiting for help, waiting for whatever may come our way.  Frankly, it's killing me.  Ok, not literally, but it's sure making me feel like hell.  I feel useless and powerless to move us forward to the place we need to be.  I feel like I need to be doing SOMETHING to fix this predicament we've now found ourselves in.  I know it's going to take time.  Things like this don't get resolved overnight.  But it's wreaking havoc with my mental and physical health, but I'm doing my best to just deal with it and cope.  Things are bad, but we need to move forward from here.  Dwelling on what's happened, and what may have been does nobody any good.  Those are the kind of things that I try to keep telling myself, but it's hard to keep that in mind, when I feel as if I've been torn in half.


1 comment:

ForeverKnight said...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/p480x480/554418_3416420222356_1625610925_2831042_1966390380_n.jpg

How I feel about you, us, and everything that is our friendship. LOVE YOU!

Let me know how I can distract you in the meantime. Remember, keep your eyes on the positive, the goal, and focus the positive in that. The positive will grow and manifest!

Write as much as you can. It'll help. :D I'll be there for you, no matter what! Yup, love you, no matter what!

Post a Comment